Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Tuesday practice:

Thanks for all of those who made it out to the pub crawl this weekend...definitely a good time:)

We will be running at the usual spot (Swallow Cliff) tomorrow night @ 6 pm. Please park on the West side of LaGrange; we will be running 6-8 miles. Hope to see you all there.

For Wednesday practice on the track we'll be doing miles. To spice things up a bit if anyone wants to bring a boom box/cd we can have a few different music zones on the track as we run along. - Rich

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anybody have Wang Chung? How about Wham? "Wake me up before you go oh"!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is that,When 8 tracks were around?

Anonymous said...

A boom box? Nope don't have that, but I may have an ice box.
JR

Anonymous said...

What the heck are u guys talking about??

Anonymous said...

OOO I didn't read Rich Wed practice comment. Boom Box are u in the stone age...ha ha. I will bring my record player..