Thursday, April 12, 2012

Saturday Practice

Let's join the Tri Smart party. This is where we met last time. A Great 10 mile run. A few people are meeting at 7:30 to get in a few extra miles -

Team Tri Smart Coaching will run another course preview of the Lemont Quarryman Challenge 10 Mile course Saturday, April 14. (The race is May 12.) Meet at Safety Village which is located at 55 Stephen Street, Lemont. There is parking both in front of and behind the building. Start time is 8:00am - sharp! Please plan to arrive a few minutes early.

3 comments:

Barry said...

I would like to try to get 12 in on Saturday so I plan on running an easy 2 for a warm-up (approx 9:00 per) if anyone would care to join me. - Barry

Anonymous said...

I'm planning an easy 3, starting at 7:30. We may have to go a bit faster than 9 to get back by 8, but I don't want to go much faster than 9 if I don't have to.
Steve

Anonymous said...

Fellow skulls, I have a race on sunday and will not be able to make practice tomorrow. I'll probably see you next saturday. Have a good run.

Carlos V (Wings)