Thursday, March 31, 2011

Saturday Practice 4/2

Great spring season guys! We turned it up a notch from last year and everyone stepped up and handled the extra workload. The added 100's & 200's we tacked on the end will pay off at the end of races - throw a few in yourself at the end of your workouts once a week or so. Saturday - Meet at Little red Schoolhouse at 8 am. We'll do a tempo and some hills. Group 2ers will like this workout too. Regarding shirts - e-mail me (richm259@comcast.net) the size you want. If you're not sure make it to next Wednesday's practice. I'll have shirts available for you to try on and hopefully jackets. Dues will be 20-$25 per person with that you'll get a jacket and a shirt. Much of the cost is offset by our sponsors. If you want additional shirts there will be an addl. charge. I'll have that exact amount by next week. Regarding dues - I also need to determine the final amount and I'll start collecting in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell us more about these sponsers?

Anonymous said...

Ill be there from group 2. I could use the practice on the hills for the Quarryman 10mile.

Dan