Thursday, March 03, 2011

Saturday Practice 3/5

Let's meet in Lemont and do the 10 mile Quarryman course.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Lemont&state=IL&address=55+Stephen+St&zipcode=60439-3632&country=US&latitude=41.675841&longitude=-87.999343&geocode=ADDRESS

Meet here and be ready to go by 8am. There is parking.


I'm not having a lot of success getting a Group 2 on Saturday. So I'm going to leave it to you to talk to your teammates and group up. Let me know and I'll post it and spread the word.

There is a group of women that run Friday afternoon at 3:30. They meet by the Palos Police Station off of 123rd street. Carrie/Sue/Karen = post some details.

We're gonna vote on the team uniform- singlet/shirt - starting next week. Check the blog by Sunday for details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gentlemen,

I will not be able to join you on Saturday's run. I'll try to make it the following week.

Carlos V

Anonymous said...

Suz & I will be there.
John S