Thursday, March 31, 2005

Big Hal Update

I had an Echo test before visiting with the surgeon yesterday for my follow-up visit. The surgeon said the cardiologist who read the test called him to ask why he was going to do surgery – "this guy is fine." That’s what we wanted to hear.

I’m back (and at the office)!

I was given a release and went to the health club for spin class this morning. I look forward to that first run, except for the weak legs.

The old grind looks pretty good now. Thanks to all of you who have offered well wishes and prayers – they made a difference.

There was an article in the Sun Times this week about my surgery since it was the first of its kind in Chicago. You can find it at:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/business/cst-fin-heart28.html
See you soon, and don’t train without your heart monitor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Splish, splash I was taking a bath in my brand new indoor water fountain. I love how this new fountain adds such peace and serenity to my home. I have been doing some additional research on Mini Indoor Wall Fountains via blogs and enjoyed your post.