Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Practice Wednesday Feb 16

Meet at the Human Race this Wednesday 6:30.
The plan is to do a tempo run around Centenial Park and than we'll throw in an interval as we start our transition into our next phase of training.

Rick Miller won an age group award at the Channahon Frosty 5.


Compliments of the "Continental" we are raffling off two really nice Skull knit hats.

The first guy and the first girl to post the movies these three quotes came from will each win a hat.


"Tough Ain't enough"


"I will be watching you and if I find that you are trying to corrupt my first born child, I will bring you down, baby. I will bring you down to Chinatown."


"Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."


Negina already won for the girls. I will have 3 other questions for guys soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tough Ain't enough
Million Dollar Baby

"I will be watching you and if I find that you are trying to corrupt my first born child, I will bring you down, baby. I will bring you down to Chinatown.
Meet the Parents

"Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

Anonymous said...

Since the envelope is now open, I'll bet everyone knows.

The Great Carnak

Anonymous said...

I'm so used to e-mail I forgot the transparency of the blog. Negina has won for the women. I will have another contest for the guys by Thursday.