Sunday, May 16, 2010

Monday & Wedneday

Monday - meet at Swallow Cliff South at 6:15. If you are going to be there please sign into the blog so anyone else that is planning to go will know.

Wednesday - Tinley Park H.S. Track be warmed up and ready to go by 6:45. Consider running a race this upcoming Memorial Day weekend. The practices we've been doing are preparing you to run a good one. Tower Trot or Ridge Run are good choices.

Jon Sipich ran a 5K PR over the weekend.

Thinking of a track meet maybe June 23rd. We'll invite some other teams to join in. More details to follow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I plan on being there at 6:15pm on Monday -05-17. I will check this site for any others by 3:00 pm Monday.

Thanks

Tony Cesario

Anonymous said...

I will try to be there as well.
Jerry

Anonymous said...

I will be there Wed night :) Also, I like the track meet idea!! What teams/people should we contact?

Sarah