Friday, October 20, 2006

Good Luck Marathoners

There is no formal run scheduled on Saturday. If anyone is interested in running tomorrow at around 8:30 e-mail me richm259@comcast.net

Good Luck Marathoners continue hydrating and keep thinking positive thoughts. The pre-race meeting spot is in the Hilton off of Michigan on that main entrance stairway going to the second floor. Be there at 6:15. Do not follow Jim Raymond's pre-race ritual he has a habit of getting to the line late. Good Luck and may the wind be at your back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK MARATHONERS!

Thanks TTT for training with us, keeping us focused, and supporting our crazy dreams....Go Skulls.

Anonymous said...

Good luck to all fellow marathoners.
May your supports stay warm.
I will running the 3:30 pace group so just time what mile by 8 and I will be there.
I.E if your at mile 9 x8=72 min so about 9:12am I will be crossing.

Yours in running
Godspeed
John Spannuth