Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Wednesday Practice 11/2

Meet at Centenial Park in Orland Park. Park in the pool parking lot off of Fun Dr.
We'll warm-up at 6:30. Then we will do a tempo run. Wear reflective clothing.

Have you signed up for the Tinley Turkey Trot yet?

Wednesday Practices on 11/16, 11/23 and 11/30 will be a little different. We'll be incorporating some hills, plyometrics and strength training within the run. This is to help get us ready for the Cross Country Challenge & Tough Mudder. I reccomend you start doing a couple sets of lunges, squats and push-ups in the next few weeks so you will be less sore after these workouts. These practices will all be at Centential Park in Orland.

Pub Crawl - 12/2

Starting 1/1/12 - I think we may go all Facebook posts for practice notices instead of the blog.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Centennial Park directions for the new runners.

http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-us&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&surl=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=centennial+park+orland+park,+il&fb=1&gl=us&hq=centennial+park+orland+park,+il&hnear=centennial+park+orland+park,+il&cid=0,0,2559729237771781418&ei=nQGwTpegA6fq0gGLrd3iAQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CAYQ_BI

Anonymous said...

Please don't go all Facebook on us. Some of us (or maybe it's just me) aren't Facebook users at this time.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Planet Earth...



http://www.facebook.com/

Michelle said...

I'm on planet Earth, but like this blog better for TT&T posts.

Rich said...

Mom, I told you just join Facebook already. They cannot steal your soul.

Anonymous said...

I like the blog too

CSS said...

I vote FB. I can get it easier on my phone.... and you don't have any "Anonymous" posts.

Anonymous said...

Blogs are so 2008

Anonymous said...

Nobody cool is on Facebook anymore

Dan

Anonymous said...

some employers block facebook for obvious reasons. This makes it hard to check the workout heading out from work.

Anonymous said...

Im new to the group so maybe my opinion doesn't count, but I'm actually taking a break from Facebook so i vote the blog.

Joel

Anonymous said...

Jerry N says Facebook is dead. Jerry knows what's up, so I vote for the continued use of the blog. Does the Skullmaster have anything to say about Facebook?
Steve
aka Your Average 80's White Guy

Anonymous said...

I am on facebook all the time so this really isn't a big deal to me. However, I am wondering if we may lose the opportunity for new members to find us if we are only on facebook, especially if they are not. I think the blog is probably good to keep around.

Anonymous said...

Lets go to Twitter. Thats so much easier. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Joel, Welcome. Your opinion does matter.

Anonymous said...

I agree I like posting on the blog...fb is fine but blog is better for new members.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just think. Years ago we had to plan ahead. We showed up. Did the workout. ..........and then we raced hard and had a heck of a team. Too much socializing makes it fun but makes you soft.

Anonymous said...

Remember when we use to announce the next workout at the end of the current practice? Hmmm no wonder why we always had the same ole faces.

Anonymous said...

Long live the Blog!