Sunday, November 13, 2011

Monday night run: 11/14

Wow...that's all I can say.  We really have a strong team...and I feel so lucky to be apart of  it.  Congrats to all the SKULLS that ran the Tinley Turkey Trot.

We will be revisiting Palos Hills for our Monday night run @ 6:30 pm.  Hills are a great way to keep up the endurance and keeps the legs strong.

Once again please....wear as much reflectability as possible.  As we know there is not much traffic there but it is pretty dark.

Please park at the Fire Station again on 123rd (McCarthy Rd)...the fire station is on the right side about 1/2 mile from LaGrange.

See you all then :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ill be there Sarah.

John

Michelle said...

me too!

Anonymous said...

I won't :(
Kim C

Anonymous said...

I hopefully wil

Kim s

Anonymous said...

Too dark

Anonymous said...

That is why you wear reflective clothing!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you all get arrested!

Anonymous said...

For what?