Thursday, January 29, 2009

Saturday Jan 31 New Venue.

We'll hit the roads this week in New Lenox. We'll head into beautiful & scenic Pilcher Park for a long run.

Meet at Chris's house his address is 251 Hampshire Ct., New Lenox, IL . Be there by 8:30.

Directions:
You could take I-80 W to Maple then head east on Rte 30 to Cedar
From Cedar and Rt. 30 go North on Cedar approx. 1/2 mile to Kimber (Just after grade school on West side of Street) turn left or West to Elm turn right and quick left of Hampshire Ct. Last house on right at end of culdesac.

All that are running are welcome to stay for a pancake breakfast. We have plenty of room and food for all that want to stay. Don't forget to bring a towel for the hot tub after breakfast. Just leave a note on the blog so I know how many to plan for.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

im coming off a pretty bad cold, so i dont know how much im going to be able to run. but im going to try to make.

-Jeff

Anonymous said...

I'm fighting a cold, also, so I'm hoping to be well enough to run, but not sure how far I'll go. I appreciate the invitation to breakfast, but I have to get to work right afterwards.
Steve

Anonymous said...

I'll Be there, Gary

Anonymous said...

I'm in for the run and for 'cakes afterwards.

Thanks.

Kirk

Anonymous said...

I'm only in if you call them flapjacks.

Rich

Anonymous said...

Flapjacks it is...

Kirk

Anonymous said...

I'm in for the run and for the hot tub, but I hope people are bringing more than a towel, that doesn't sound right.
Jerry