Thursday, April 03, 2008

Saturday Practice - Only one choice

We need a long run
It's going to be in the 50's!
We haven't been there for a while

Waterfall Glen -8:30
http://www.dupageforest.com/PRESERVES/waterfallglen.html
We'll park in the trail head parking lot which is on Cass Avenue about two blocks South of I-55.
It's on the west side of the street.

If any half marathoners want to get a couple of extra miles in be there at 8:15 and ready to run - we could get in 11 miles

17 people at the workout last night - pretty cool ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm bummed that I won't be able to make Saturday's practice; we had a great group Wednesday night. I have to take my daughter to serve 9 AM Mass that morning. I'll be finishing my 11-miler that day about the time you guys are all leaving for Waterfall Glen. So, think of me when you roll over in bed and pull the covers up to shut out the sunrise. . .
Steve