Sunday, April 13, 2008

Practice Wednesday & A Bling Update

Team Skullduggery (Rich, Carl & Carrie) took home the gold in the Big Mouth Adventure Race in Oswego on Saturday.

Steve won his age group up in Libertyville Saturday in the Reach out & Run 5K. Anyone else race - throw it out there.

Kirk got 2nd in his age group in the Race to Wrigley

Practice Wednesday 6:30. Meet at the bike trail parking lot on 151st Street about 1 block west of Harlem. But don't park in the parking lot. Park on Catalina Dr. which is on the South side of 151st Street so we don't get locked in by the FP police. We'll do the famous "bridge to bridge" workout. A tempo run of 3 miles followed by a tempo run of 1.5 miles.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another good weekend on the racing circuit for the Skulls.

Congrats Rich, Carl, Carrie, and Steve!

Kirk

Anonymous said...

Nice job kids! Maybe someday I'll do a race....aaaaahahahahahaha!
-sommer

Anonymous said...

I can't make Wednesday night, but I plan to make Saturday morning. Any other 1/2-marathoners interested in meeting early to get in a couple extra miles? (I can't stay late - my daughter's Confirmation is later.)
Steve

Anonymous said...

I can't make Wednesday night, but I plan to make Saturday morning. Any other 1/2-marathoners interested in meeting early to get in a couple extra miles? (I can't stay late - my daughter's Confirmation is later.)
Steve

Anonymous said...

Great Work Racers! I should be able to make it early Saturday.
Jerry

Anonymous said...

Nice job to the team that won the Oswego race.

However....I was there and many of the other teams that raced mentioned that you guys didn't truly finish the rope challenge. Might want to think about that the next time you are out there racing and representing the Tinley Track & Trail group.

I give you credit, though. The weather was brutal and I was impressed that anyone even finished that race!