Sunday, September 09, 2007

Want to do some Milos?

You've done Yasso's but what about the workout developed by his Greek cousin - Milo.
You'll get to try the workout for yourself on Wednesday. Meet at the track at 6:30 and we'll heard over to mile park. Wear some light color clothing because we'll surely be on the roads after dark.

If you're planning to run the "Ready to Run 20 miler" on Sunday try to attend practice on Wednesday so we can workout logistics. Remember packet pick-up for this run is Tuesday night at the New Balance store on 163rd & LaGrange from 3-8. If you cannot make packet pick-up let me know and we'll try to work something out.

Oopah!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Milo.

Anonymous said...

Milo who?

Anonymous said...

Yasso's Greek cousin.

Anonymous said...

Ready to Run 20 Miler...If anyone wants me to pick up their packet for them today (Tuesday, Sept. 11), fax your confirmation e-mail to me at (708) 479-4844 and I'll get your packet tonight in Orland and deliver to you at practice Wednesday evening.

I'll need your confirmation e-mail by 5 p.m.

Kirk

Anonymous said...

What is Milo? I don't know!

Anonymous said...

Mile, to run mile's.

Anonymous said...

Milo is also known as grain sorghum, a crop grown on the Great Plains.