Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Wednesday Practice 2/8

Meet at LW East Indoor Track. Be warmed up and ready to go by 7 pm. If you are doing the 3 mile warm-up outside we'll depart at 6:25.

We'll be doing 5 x 1000 meters at tempo pace. So plug your 2 mile time into the McMillan Running Calculator at www.mcmillanrunning.com to get your pace for 1000 meter cruise intervals.

Talk to Craig if you're interested in doing Madison to Chicago Relay.

It seems that the first team race of the year is the Running of the Green in Tinley Park.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rich, thanks for posting the workouts ahead of time so we can figure out the pace we need to run.
Steve

Barry said...

I'm on Dad duty tonight so I won't be able to make practice. As Steve said, I do appreciate you posting the workouts so I know what I have to do.