Thursday, August 04, 2011

Saturday Practice -8/6 Marathon training

It looks like we finally got a nice-sized amount of Group 2ers coming out on Saturday.

Let's meet at the I&M canal bike path -in Willow Springs at 7:30. It's nearly impossible to get lost here so come no matter what your pace.

The route has an 8 mile loop and a 3 mile loop - so it's really easy to do an
8,11,14 or 18 mile run with a good chance to get fluids after each loop.

I attached a map - but easy directions coming from the South - take 104th avenue North to Arher Ave. Turn left on Archer and then make the first right on Colonel Street and head for the train station parking lot. It's kind of right behind a 7/11-gas station. Call my cell 630-697-1499 if you can't find it.
http://users.rcn.com/clonk/CCFPD/MINI/IMCanalBike.gif
Look at the enlargement on the map for a better view

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there any group 2ers coming out for sure? If so, I'll be there. I'd like to do 8 or 11 miles...nothing more than that though.
-Kim Chou

Anonymous said...

I will be there
-Nick

Anonymous said...

I can't make it this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Suz and I will be there.

John
708.595.8960

Anonymous said...

I will be there.

Craig

Anonymous said...

Im out for tomorrow. Under estimated the difficulty of tearing up a tile floor in the kitchen. I dont think it helps that there are screws every 6 inches in the plywood under the tile. Im about 3/4 done and spent.

Dan

Anonymous said...

I would have but ran long with Sarah Friday . Hopefully next sat!!

Kim