Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to the Track

Meet at Tinley Park High School. Be warmed up and ready to go by 6:40

Marathoners 16 quarters at "realistic" race pace. Based on what you ran your last 5K in.
Going faster then that will not help you in a 26 mile race! Stay in control. 1 minute recovery.

5Kers 14 quarters at goal 5K pace - what you want to run your Season Best 5K in.
1 minute recovery. Take an extra 2 minutes after your 10th one then try to do the last 4 a second or two faster than the previous 10.

Do 4-6 strides.

I will not be there- I need to go to Kierstens open house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Skulls~
I just wanted to say hi! I miss running with everyone. Im hoping to be able to run with you next month. I did the workout on my own this morning, great workout Rich! Id stil like to PR in a 5k this fall. Keep up the good work eveyone!
Ashley Jongsma

Anonymous said...

Ashley we miss you too. Hope to see you soon. A PR is definitely in your reach.