Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wednesday Night - We Start Anew

Meet at LW East LaGrange Road at Colorado Ave. We'll start the warm-up at 6:30.
You have an option to warm-up inside or do 3 miles on the road. Dress Accordingly.

Our indoor workouts will be focused on tempo pace, with a very small amount of speed mixed in. Of course there will be the ever-popular plyometrics and leg drills.

Yoga for Runners - Anyone interested in doing a Yoga for Runners Class at 11:00 AM on Jan 30 in Orland Park ? If we fill the studio it will be $12/person. Let me know via the blog or in-person on Wednesday. Stride length is the first attribute to decrease on aging runners -this class might help slow that decline down a bit.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time?

Anonymous said...

11 AM

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the yoga session.
Steve

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in yoga
cathy

Anonymous said...

Count on my wife and myself for yoga.

John S.

Anonymous said...

Rich, looking forward to meeting up with you guys on Wednesday. Tony C

Anonymous said...

Rich
Do we need anything special to get onto the track on Wednesday. Like I.D.'s, cash, doughnuts or perhaps a small shrubbery.
Rick M

Anonymous said...

Bring me a shrubbery!