Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hibernation is Over

As David Lee Roth said "we're back , did you miss us?"

In typical TT&T fashion - we're off during some of the warmest days of winter and we start back on the coldest.

We'll run Saturday Jan 19th. and because it might be 4 degrees instead of 3 we'll run at 9:00 a.m. I not sure where yet - either Little Red Schoolhouse or Lincoln-Way East - where we can hit the track for a bit after we tackle the frozen tundra. If you're passionate about either one check in. Check back Thursday morning for the decision.

It looks like we may try Tuesday nights instead of Wednesdays for a bit to see how it works out. More details to follow.

6 comments:

Joel said...

Tuesdays nights are much better for me because I either have grad school or church on Wednesday night.

Brian said...

I am out for saturday. i will be working and it will be too cold.

Anonymous said...

Fie on "too cold." Fie! Skull up! I'm gonna be relishing the frigid temps and snow up in Cadillac, MI. Should be there for the Tues run, though.
sommer

Eric said...

Hey guys, I'm going to try to get back running with the group. It's been a long time.

Eric Smith

Anonymous said...

"Joel", who are you?

Identify.

Joel said...

I ran with the group last spring on Saturdays. I tore my ACL in June and have been on IR since. Now I'm staging a comeback.