Monday, November 16, 2009

Tuesday Practice:

Saturday night was a great turn out...like Rich stated we have a very unique team. I am very happy to part of a team like ours:) BTW love my skull blanket...how did you guys know i love pink!!

We will be having our last Tuesday night practice...as most of you know I will be transfering to the New Balance in Lincoln Park...therefore will be working. However, I may have someone willing to take on a Monday night practice. I will keep you all posted.

In addition, I will be having a Sunday lakefront run on Sunday mornings from the Lincoln Park store...I will also keep you all posted as I already talked to rich and Carl about the Sunday run.

It is nice to have multiple running days available to choose from..Mon, Wed, Sat, Sun. Again will keep you all posted:)

Anyway, we will be meeting at the Orland Park New Balance store tomor night @ 6 pm...the run will be a 6 mile run thru the neighborhood.

I was thinking if we can meet at 5:45 please let me know if this all works for you guys???

2 comments:

Michelle said...

5:45 would be even better

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Cool...Carlos, Buddy, Carl??? Its good for Heather and Kimmie too.