Thursday, December 20, 2007

Saturday December 22nd

Welcome in the Winter Solstice with a run through the woods like our pagan brethen did hundreds of years before us. Dress in a way that honors your favorite mythological creature.

Meet at Little Red Schoolhouse at 8:30. It might be a little sloppy out there but who cares.....

Is anyone doing the Christmas Eve Morning run at 9:00 a.m? Please answer on the blog. We need at least 6 for Jim Raymond to break out his fine china so step up.

Keith is having his 27th annual Christmas Eve Celebration at 3:00 at Coopers Hawk in Tinley Park. Everyone is invited.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there Saturday... was thinking of dressing as unicorn, but there may be women and children present.

I am in for Christmas Eve as well. I'm bringing hot apple cider and rum. Yummy.

sommer

Anonymous said...

I may not be there Saturday...fighting a nasty cold.

Monday will depend on whether my family has arrived in town for Christmas by then or not...

Kirk

Anonymous said...

I am out both days....HAVE FUN and Merry Christmas!!

See you all after your little break!

Carrie
A unicorn!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Can't make this Saturday, but hope to be there for the Christmas eve run. Maybe I'll bring hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps...Mmmm

Carlito

Anonymous said...

Break out the china, I'll be there. I'll bring the shot glasses, and antifreeze.
Rick M