Sunday, April 01, 2007

Changes for TT&T

After trying hard to make it work for the past 2-1/2 years -it is time for a change.

I had a long meeting with the coach formerly known as *)#@* a few days ago and he has made some changes in his personal life that will alow him to be our coach. Although some of TT&T has had some diferences with *^%$ in the past he still is a solid coach and an excellent recruiter.

If the team is to remain viable we need him back. I expect him to return within the next two weeks. He will start out coaching on Wednesdays. He is bringing us back to the track. I will continue to coach Saturays for the time being. More details to follow.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Rich

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as Jeff pays attention to everyone, not just the "good" runners like he did in the past... Many of the good runners in this club only care about runners of their own skill, we are a team which means that everyone is here for the same reason, to do something they love which is to "run". I think shirts are better than tanks, they would get worn more...

Anonymous said...

I am all about creating a stronger TEAM! I hope that our coach will be consistent, honest, and focused on running...no drama!
Change is good...GO SKULLS!

Anonymous said...

Please... nice comments,

Anonymous said...

There is no question that we greatly appreciate the efforts that Rich has made to keep this club running and provide interesting and varied workouts. Jeff had also spent considerable time and effort to build and support this team. I welcome Jeffs return and I'm sure that the team will continue to grow even stronger than it was before.
Rick

Anonymous said...

Did anyone notice what day this was posted?

Damn you Skullmaster!