Friday, June 03, 2005

Practice Saturday June 4

Meet at Little Red Schoolhouse tomorrow. The run starts at 9. We will be doing a tempo run and a few intervals.

Don't forget the team picnic is Saturday June 25th at Messenger Woods in Homer Glen. More details to follow.

We will be having two more practices at the track - June 8th and 15th. Then on June 22nd there will be no practice. Instead we will have a team race on Thursday June 23rd in Frankfort - Short Run on a Long Day 5K. Everyone is encouraged to participate - it's a lot of fun when the team races together. I will try to get some entry forms to pass out at the next practice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaime and I just finished a long run on the Lakefront. We parked on 31st and the lake and ran to Navy Pier and back. We should consider a run like that in the near future Tony G

Anonymous said...

I have to aggree. I go to the lakefront often to run, ride or blade. The 31st St parking lot is very good.(and Free) Before 10:00 the Museum metered spots 25/30 min are also available. I also use the North side lot at recreation drive just behind the tennis courts (also Free).
I wanted to go to Cowles bog in Indiana but with the 80/94 traffic I'd rather go lakefront. Theres beaches there also.
In other words I'm game, lets pick a weekend, or maybe Fri eve.
Rick Miller

Anonymous said...

I would like to run the lake front sometime this weekend if anyone is interested let me know.

George