Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Week of Jan 17th Practices

Wed - We'll be at the Human Race - the run starts at 6:30. More Fartlek is on tap with four pick-ups of 2 minutes each.

Saturday - we'll meet at Lincoln Way East - It's on LaGrange Road right by Colorado St. The run starts at 9:00. Another long run. Do you feel that aerobic base building? Tim will guide us through some of the hilliest portions of Frankfort & Mokena.

This blog is an excellent way for Group 3ers to let other Group 3ers know you're coming to practice. If you sign in anonymously please write your name in the comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May not be there Wed. night, will have to get my workout in early since today is my 48th birthday and I plan to be half way thru a pitcher of Margaretta's by 6:30pm. I'll be back on Sat once again trying to prove that I still a kid and will probably once again run this old tired body into the ground trying to hang with you dogs. Karl C.

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim said...

Ah, he still floats like a butterfly and still stings like a bee, he's fast as a cheetah and still beats me.
Carl you don't look a day over 39. Your AARP card is in the mail. Happy Bday.

Carl said...

Thanks guys... really, I'm flattered. Happy Birthday to you too Karl!
- Carl