Friday, February 02, 2007

At least all open water will be frozen - hopefully

Please read closely:


PRACTICE IS ON -9:00 AM L-W EAST HIGH SCHOOL
MEET IN THE FOYER



After trying several venues I was unable to find us an indoor track for tomorrow morning. Several runners said they don't plan to run so lets do this.

If you want to run - meet at Lincoln-Way East High School on LaGrange Road a few blocks north of Route 30. Meet in the main foyer area. Meet at 9:00 am. If you plan on running respond to the blog and let other know you will be there(sign your name). Lets set a deadline of 7:00 p.m tonight and 6 runners. If we don't get that many runners signed up by that time - practice is cancelled and we'll reconvene Wednesday night at the Human race at 6:15.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there if we get enough people. If not I'll probably be happier on a treadmill anyway.
Rick Miller

Anonymous said...

I will not be there...
See you guys Wednesday!
Carrie
P.S. I know it said to email if you WERE going...BUT I just thought I would join the BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Ah, a nice frigid run in Frankfort.
Brings back the memories.

I will be prepared to run outside, but will move to the indoor track if there is not enough interest.

Anonymous said...

I will be there. In a few months it will be too hot to run outdoors.
Tim Buttimer

Rich said...

Let's go for it then. 9:00 a.m at L-W East meet inside. Bring your inside clothes just in case we can sneak in a few quick laps.

I'm 50/50 - may be getting a cold not good with upcoming nuptials.

Anonymous said...

Sorry! Sick all week. Will take a pass. Tim H

Anonymous said...

Impressive, the Skullmaster goes with it even though we came up one short. When the weather warms up, I wanna see more of us ladies there.

Anonymous said...

It;s cols here also
It was so cold this AM run I had to wear a long sleve shirt brrr

Loving San Diego
Go Bears!!!
Yours in running,
John Spannuth

Rock N roll Marathon is June 2cd come out and run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!