Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Back at the Human Race

How about the new look of the blogspot? Thanks to Eric for making that happen.

Meet at the Human Race (153rd & LaGrange) at 6:15 Wednesday night for a run through the streets of Orland. Last week we had 13 runners - not a bad start.
For all you newcomers - we usually stop for something to eat after the run - restaurant suggestions are always welcome.

Race Results -
Julie Huizenga finished NYC Marathon in 4:17:00
The Hansons took some age group hardware home from Westchester and Rick Miller beat the higuy! And of course the always fashionable Continental took 3rd in his age group.

We have a nice supply of extra long sleeve shirts from last year if anyone is interested in buying one - only $8. Let me know and I'll bring it up to the store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I barely beat the HiGuy, very scary. I did, however, beat Scott Arient. He must have been having a bad day. He passed me at the 4.5 mile mark and I just couldn't let that stand. Promises for next year. I will be: Stronger, Faster, more Flexible, Richer, Have more friends, and be Better Looking (if thats even possible). I think that covers it.
Rick Miller

Anonymous said...

Paris is burning: '68/'05
Via Roger Simon , an incredible page of links to photos of the destruction coming out of the riots in France, mainly in the outer Paris suburbs.
Two thumbs up for you blog!

Please visit my house mortgage loan
blog!